THE WINNERS ARE:
- Sheila Holder of Olathe
- Monica Learned of Shawnee
You could win a pair of 2021 regular season tickets for the Kansas City Chiefs!
HOW IT WORKS:
Kansas Lottery Super Kansas Cash tickets, purchased after 4:00 a.m. (CT) July 25 and submitted into PlayOn® beginning at Noon (CT) on July 26, will earn one (1) entry per dollar based on the cost of the ticket. Eligible tickets may be winning or non-winning tickets. Mailed tickets will NOT be accepted as valid entries for the drawing.
- Kansas Lottery Super Kansas Cash tickets (single or multi-draw) purchased between 4:00 a.m. (CT) July 25 and 2:59 a.m. (CT) August 15, 2021.
- May include multiple plays or multi-draws on a single ticket and can be winning or non-winning.
- Mailed tickets will NOT be accepted as valid entries for the drawing.
Super Kansas Cash tickets must be submitted into PlayOn between 12:00 p.m. (CT) July 26, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. (CT) August 15, 2021.
Two winners will be announced at approximately noon (CT) August 19, 2021. Each winner will receive:
- A pair of tickets to the nine (9) 2021 regular season Kansas City Chiefs home games at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, MO
- A parking pass for each of the games
- $2,000 Cash
Prize value approximately $5,656 + $2,306 tax withholdings, totaling $7,951.
Did you know that Super Kansas Cash offers you two plays for $1? To learn more about Super Kansas Cash visit the Super Kansas Cash page.
- Must be a PlayOn Kansas Lottery member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit the PlayOn page for details.
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Winner MUST have a smartphone to accept Chiefs tickets and parking passes.
- Kansas Lottery winning or non-winning Super Kansas Cash tickets purchased between 4:00 a.m. (CT) July 25, 2021 and 2:59 a.m. (CT) August 15, 2021 and submitted into PlayOn between 12:00 p.m. (CT) July 26 and 11:59 p.m. (CT) on August 15, 2021 will be the only eligible tickets for this promotion.
- Super Kansas Cash ticket cost determines the number of entries awarded based on the dollar amount, for example, a $2.00 ticket will receive two (2) entries.
- An email will be sent to each winner's email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must each return his or her completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 calendar days following the date of the drawing or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery as part of the prize.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win or claim a prize.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Each entry ticket may only be used one time as an eligible entry into the drawing.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Players may enter as often as they wish, but may win only one prize package in this promotion. Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The Kansas Lottery reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.