Sparkling Cash Family Bonus Second Chance Drawing!
When you submit winning and non-winning instant tickets from the Sparkling Cash family into PlayOn, you will be entered into the second chance drawing:
Launching August 21, 2023
- $20 Sparkling Cash Riches #357 will receive 20 entries per submission
Launching October 9, 2023
- $10 Sparkling Cash Wishes #356 will receive 10 entries per submission
- $5 Sparkling Cash Winnings #355 will receive 5 entries per submission
- $2 Sparkling Cash #354 will receive 2 entries per submission
Entries shall not be accepted which are submitted by any method other than through PlayOn.
The Kansas Lottery will hold one (1) second-chance drawing to determine four (4) winners. The deadline for the drawing is January 28, 2024 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced at approximately noon on February 1, 2024.
PRIZES TO BE AWARDED:
- One Winner of $20,000 Cash
- One Winner of $15,000 Cash
- One Winner of $10,000 Cash
- One Winner of $5,000 Cash
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit kslottery.com for details.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, State and Federal law.
- Entering the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- State and federal taxes are the responsibility of the winners receiving the cash prizes. Prizes greater than $5,000 are subject to mandatory tax withholding. The prize equal to $5,000 is not subject to mandatory tax withholding.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winners must return his or her completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish but may win only one prize in the drawing.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
*NOTE: Tickets may remain for sale to general public after the final drawing.