Your Chance To Win A Cash Prize!
THE WINNERS ARE:
- Regina Kegin of Shawnee
- Mike Rupp of Victoria
- Tom Wilson of Perry
- Dorothy Brown of Junction City
- Kathy Koopman of Olathe
- Sherry Ellsworth of Severance
- Brandy Judd of Edgerton
- Thomas Dinh of Wichita
- Alfred Johnson of Wichita
- Denisha Starnes of Wichita
- Hector Cruz of Topeka
- James Ingram of Wichita
- Lori Young of Independence
- Melissa Charay of Goodland
- Steve Montenegro of Wichita
- Carol Clevenger of Galesburg
Beginning July 1, 2021, Kansas Lottery PlayOn loyalty program members can use their PlayOn® points to enter to win one of sixteen $500 cash prizes during the Mid-Summer Cash Explosion promotion. Each entry requires 150 PlayOn Points.
The Lottery will hold one drawing to determine a total of sixteen winners.
|August 29, 2021 11:59 PM CT
||September 2, 2021 Noon
||$500 Cash (Sixteen Winners)
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to each winner’s email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Each winner must return the completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish but may win only 1 prize in this promotion. Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Any state and federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.