Win a Living Lucky with Luke Combs Experience!
Congratulations to the two winners of the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Trip Package:
- Iselene Pichardo of Garden City
- Amy Wilson of Park City
Congratulations to the four winners of the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Concert Package:
- Shannon Austin, Salina
- Andrew Young, Burrton
- Charlotte Adams, Wann, OK
- Kaleigh Ball, Ottawa
For each non-winning $5 Living Lucky with Luke Combs ticket (Game #317) entered into PlayOn, receive one entry into the Living Lucky with Luke Combs drawings. You could win one of four Concert Packages or two Trip Packages. Mailed non-winning tickets or any other method of submitting non-winning tickets will not be accepted for entries into the promotion.
TO WIN ONE OF FOUR LIVING LUCKY WITH LUKE COMBS CONCERT PACKAGES
Entry deadline no later than 11:59 pm (CT) on May 7, 2023. Four winners will be announced at noon (CT) Thursday, May 11, 2023.
Living Lucky with Luke Combs Concert Package Includes:
- Club level tickets and a parking pass for the winner and a guest at Luke Combs concert at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on June 10, 2023
- $500 cash for hotel accommodations, travel expenses
- Each prize is valued at approximately $819
TO WIN ONE OF TWO LIVING LUCKY WITH LUKE COMBS TRIP PACKAGES
Entry deadline no later than 11:59 pm (CT) on October 1, 2023. Two winners will be announced at noon (CT) Thursday, October 5, 2023.
Living Lucky with Luke Combs Trip Package includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for 2 passengers from an approved airport by the Kansas Lottery. (Roundtrip airline tickets from Kansas City, MO, Manhattan, KS, Wichita, KS, Denver, CO)
- Three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations and breakfast at the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown, 623 Union Street, Nashville, TN.
- Roundtrip ground transportation the airport to hotel and scheduled event activities.
- A private performance by Luke Combs at the iconic Ryman Auditorium.
- Custom Living Lucky with Luke Combs merchandise.
- Private Welcome Reception at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- A private lunch at Martins’ BBQ Joint
- A Taste of Nashville Dinner at the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown.
- During the private concert, one of the two winners from Kansas will win $10,000 Cash. Additionally, the winners will have a chance to win $500,000 Cash.
- A chance to participate in a Meet & Greet event or VIP seating at the Luke Combs performance.
- $500 Cash
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes
- Each prize is valued at approximately $20,281.69
ADDITIONAL RULES AND INFORMATION:
- The Lottery will not offer a cash option to a Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize Winner.
- The Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize does not include insurance, parking fees, baggage fees, alcoholic beverages (other than those served without charge at any reception and/or dinner), any items not expressly specified and personal expenses such as telephone calls, valet service, room service, laundry, incidentals and the like, all of which shall be the obligation of the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner.
- Living Lucky with Luke Combs Concert Prizes ($10,000 and $500,000 Cash prizes) do NOT include federal and state withholding taxes which shall be the responsibility of the winner. Living Lucky with Luke Combs Trip Prizes include federal and state mandatory income withholding taxes paid by the Lottery.
- If a Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner fails to make the scheduled flight departure time, there will be an attempt by the Contractor to rebook their flight at the cost of the winner. Any prize element, or portion thereof, that is not used due to the delay in travel will be forfeited.
- If the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner fails to show at the designated time and place for any of the Event activities that portion of the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize will be forfeited. Any cash prizes awarded to prizewinners that are not in attendance when their name is announced will be contacted and arrangements will be made to claim and award the prize the selected prizewinner not in attendance.
- Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winners who do not elect to take a guest or whose guest does not actually make the trip will forfeit that portion of the prize and shall remain subject to reporting and income taxes on the full value of Living Lucky with Luke Combs prize.
- At the request of a Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner, and with the approval of the Lottery, a Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner may appoint a proxy to travel to the Event and participate in their place. If such request is made prior to the booking deadline, such request will be at no additional cost to the Lottery or the winner. If such request is made after the booking deadline and a charge is imposed for changing arrangements, the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner will be responsible for paying all additional direct charges imposed by the Hotel or Airline. If a proxy is appointed, the entire Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize value will remain taxable to the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner. Proxies will receive no monetary sums; all such sums will be provided to the prize winner. In the event that an originally named proxy cannot attend, a second proxy may be named provided that no booking deadlines have passed at the time of the request.
- Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner must be at least 18 years of age. A Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner is solely responsible for the actions of guest(s) accompanying the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner on the trip.
- The Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winner, winner’s proxy or guest(s) must have a valid credit card to be recorded with the hotel for all incidentals at the resort.
- The Living Lucky with Luke Combs Prize winners and their guest will be awarded a custom welcome gift.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit www.kslottery.com/playon/ for details.
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, State and Federal law.
- Entering the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Four (4) winners will be drawn for the Living Lucky with Luke Combs concert promotion.
- State and federal withholding taxes are the responsibility of the winners receiving the Living Lucky with Luke Combs Concert package.
- Two (2) winners will be drawn for the Living Lucky with Luke Combs trip promotion.
- The Kansas Lottery pays state and federal mandatory income withholding taxes for both Living Lucky with Luke Combs Trip winners. $1,014.09 state and $4,867.61 federal.
- Any entry not selected as winners in the first drawing, Living Lucky with Luke Combs concert package, or one that is selected as an alternate in the first drawing, but not used as a winner, shall be eligible to win a prize in the subsequent drawing, Living Lucky with Luke Combs trip package.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winners must return his or her completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish but may win only one prize package in each drawing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Prize fulfillment will be provided by Atlas Experiences, LLC.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.