Enter To Win Tickets To INTRUST Bank Arena Concerts!
The Winners Are:
- Kim Filley of Lansing
- Jason Gray of Olathe
- Brian Claussen of St. John
- Andres Gutierrez of Liberal
- Ladina Miller of Edgerton
Beginning 12:01 a.m. December 6, Kansas Lottery PlayOn® members can redeem 288 PlayOn points to enter to win tickets to concerts and/or events at INTRUST Bank Arena in Wichita, KS and $500 Cash. Players will select three (3) concerts and/or events they wish to attend between May 1 and December 31, 2022.
Players must redeem their points by 11:59 p.m. February 27, 2022 for an entry into the promotion.
The total approximate prize value of the three (3) pairs of tickets, cash and taxes is $1,879.
Five (5) winners will be announced noon March 3, 2022.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit the PlayOn web page for details.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- There will be one drawing in the Intrust Bank Arena Concert Promotion selecting 5 winners.
- Each winner will select three concerts from the available lineup to attend.
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes are paid by Kansas Lottery. Promo package tax amounts paid will be $451 federal and $94 state.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Players may enter as often as they wish, but may win only one prize per day for this promotion. Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- An email will be sent to each winner’s email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must each return completed claim forms electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner. Prize is not exchangeable for cash.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote Limited.
- Kansas Lottery will execute the drawing for this promotion.