You Could Win A Trip To See The Kansas City Chiefs Play In Germany
THE WINNERS ARE:
- Kimberly Reed of Kansas City, KS
- Denis Goetzinger of Wichita
Beginning at 12:01am on September 4, 2023, Kansas Lottery PlayOn Loyalty program members can use their PlayOn points to enter to win a Kansas City Chiefs in Germany Experience. The winners will enjoy a trip for two (2) to Frankfurt, Germany.
PlayOn members can redeem1,861 PlayOn points for an entry into the drawing. Mailed entries will NOT be accepted for the drawing.
PlayOn members must redeem their points for a drawing entry no later than 11:59 pm October 1, 2023.
Two (2) winners will be announced at approximately noon CT on October 5, 2023. Check back here for winner information.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS IN GERMANY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Two (2) travel vouchers for $3,000 each (one for the winner and one for their guest) from TripMasters.com, for the winner(s) to purchase airfare, hotel, and other travel needs
- Two (2) game tickets to the November 5 NFL Germany game featuring the Miami Dolphins versus the Kansas City Chiefs. Winners MUST have a smart phone to accept the game tickets
- $2,500 cash
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes to be paid by the Kansas Lottery
- Each prize is valued at approximately $17,605.63
ADDITIONAL RULES AND INFORMATION:
- The prize does not include insurance, parking fees, baggage fees, alcoholic beverages (other than those served without charge at any reception and/or dinner), any items not expressly specified and personal expenses such as telephone calls, valet service, room service, laundry, incidentals, and the like, all of which shall be the obligation of the prize winner.
- If a prize winner fails to make the scheduled flight departure time, it is the winner’s responsibility to contact the airline as well as TripMasters.com.
- If the prize winner fails to show at the designated time and place for any of the event activities that are a portion of the prize will be forfeited.
- Prize winner must be at least 18 years of age and is solely responsible for the actions of guest(s) accompanying the winner on the trip.
- The Prize winner or guest(s) must have a valid credit card to be recorded with the hotel for all incidentals.
- Winner and guest must have, and present as needed, a valid US Passport or acceptable documentation to travel from and return to mainland USA. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of the trip. Such documentation is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn® member to participate. It is FREE to join! Visit www.kslottery.com/playon/ for details.
- These prize packages are subject to all Official Rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- Entering the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- The Kansas Lottery pays state and federal mandatory income withholding taxes for the Kansas City Chiefs Germany Experience winners in the amounts of $880.28 state and $4,225.35 federal.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winners must return his or her completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 5 days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Players may enter the drawing as often as they wish but may win only one prize package for this drawing.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Need not be present to win.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.