X Multiplier Bonus Second Chance Drawings!
The Winners Are:
- 10X Winner: Brittany Kearney of Valley Falls
- 20X Winner: Darrell Lane of Leavenworth
- 30X Winner: Michelle Steinbrook of Welda
- 50X Winner: Brandy Nelson of Wichita
- 100X Winner: Kenny Spears if Fulton
- 200X Winner: Dontrell Hartz of Topeka
- 300X Winner: Josiah Jackson of Tecumseh
When you submit a non-winning X Multiplier Bonus instant ticket into PlayOn, you will be entered into one of the following second chance drawings:
Game #360 $1 10X ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $1,000 cash;
Game #361 $2 20X ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $2,000 cash;
Game #362 $3 30X ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $3,000 cash;
Game #363 $5 50X ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $5,000 cash;
Game #364 $10 100X ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $10,000 cash;
Game #365 $20 200X ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $12,500 cash;
Game #225 $30 300X ticket will receive one entry into the drawing for $15,000 cash.
Entries shall not be accepted which are submitted by any method other than through PlayOn.
The Kansas Lottery will hold seven (7) second-chance drawings to determine one (1) winner per drawing, for a total of seven (7) winners. The deadline for all drawings is September 25, 2022 at 11:59pm. Winners will be announced at approximately noon on September 29, 2022.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join!
- Entering tickets into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner's email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winners must return his or her completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center. Any winner, as a result of this drawing, shall claim the prize within 10 days from the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- If the winner of any prize package fails to answer any email, respond to any request for information, or fill out and return any forms required by the Kansas Lottery within the time allotted in the winner's notification of winning a prize, said win shall be forfeited and the prize shall be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish. Players may enter and win in multiple drawings.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Only non-winning tickets are eligible to enter the second chance drawing. Winning tickets will be disqualified.
- This drawing is subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- More drawing rules and details included in the official rules and restrictions for this drawing.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.
- State and Federal income taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes greater than $5,000 are subject to mandatory tax withholding.
*NOTE: Tickets may remain for sale to general public after the final drawing on September 25, 2022.