Win a 2020 Chevrolet Silverado!
THE FIRST THREE FINALISTS ARE:
- Justin Lane of Arkansas City
- Tracey Wedel of McPherson
- Christine Stanley of Goddard
THE SECOND THREE FINALISTS ARE:
- Bradly Harris of Wichita
- Cassandra Fields of Junction City
- Larry Muse of Milford
Enter non-winning $10 Kansas Lottery SILVERADO® tickets (Game 168) in PlayOn® and become eligible to participate in the Summer of Silverado Finale Event. At the Kansas Summer of Silverado Finale Event, ten winners will compete for prizes. Mailed non-winning tickets or any other method of submitting non-winning tickets will not be accepted for entries into the promotion.
The Lottery will hold four second-chance drawings to determine a total of 10 finalists, each of whom will become eligible to compete in the Summer of Silverado Finale Event. The Finale Event will be held on October 10, 2020, and the location and time are to be determined. The Lottery will contact each finalist with details. If a finalist is unable to attend the drawing in person, a proxy will draw for that finalist.
||Number Of Winners
|June 22, 2020 at 11:59 PM
||June 25, 2020
|July 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM
||July 23, 2020
|August 24, 2020 at 11:59 PM
||August 27 ,2020
|September 20, 2020 at 11:59 PM
||September 23, 2020
SUMMER OF SILVERADO FINALE EVENT PRIZE DETAILS:
- Three (3) will win $1,500 CASH
- Three (3) will win $2,500 CASH
- Two (2) will win $5,000 CASH
- One (1) will win $10,000 CASH
- One (1) will win the Grand Prize package, which includes a 2020 Chevrolet Silverado* PLUS $10,000 CASH! This Grand Prize Package is valued at $100,000.
- Ten winners will participate in the Summer of Silverado Finale Event.
- Entering a ticket into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- Each finalist from the June, July and August drawings shall return their completed claim form within 10 days from the winner announcement, or the finalist named on the entry will no longer be eligible for the prize. The finalist from the September drawing will have 5 business days from the winner announcement date to return their completed claim form.
- An email will be sent to each winner's email address listed in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail. Winners must return his or her completed claim form, electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center.
- Players may enter as often as they wish but can only be selected once to be a finalist.
- Visit kslottery.com for details.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win or claim a prize.
- Need not be present to win.
- NO cash option is available in exchange for the Silverado Prize Package.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Only non-winning Silverado tickets are eligible to enter the PlayOn® Second Chance Drawing.
- This drawing is subject to all official rules and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, State and Federal law.
- More drawing rules and details included in the official rules and restrictions for this drawing.
- Five alternates will be drawn. Entries will carry over to the subsequent drawings.
- Winning tickets will be disqualified.
- PlayOn® is a registered trademark of Pollard Banknote, Ltd.
- State and Federal mandatory income withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery for the Grand Prize only. The total prize value for the Silverado Prize Package is $100,000.
- Cash prizes won in the Summer of Silverado finale event may be subject to mandatory tax withholdings.
- The drawing will be executed by Pollard Banknote Limited.
*NOTE: The trucks on the tickets shown are for illustration purposes only and prize awarded may not be as represented. Tickets may remain for sale to general public after the October 10, 2020 Finale Event if there are other prizes on the scratch ticket still remaining.