Fill The Freezer with PlayOn
The Winners Are:
- Jennifer Pankratz of Kansas City, MO
- Andrew Miller of Newton
- Kenneth Stone of Wichita
Beginning September 19, 2022, Kansas Lottery PlayOn loyalty program members can redeem 795 PlayOn Points to enter to win a Fill the Freezer prize package.
Members have until 11:59 PM CT on November 27, 2022, to redeem 795 points for an entry into this drawing.
3 winners will be announced at Noon CT on December 1, 2022.
Prize Package Includes:
- Danby Designer 14.5-cu.ft. Chest Freezer
- Berghoff 33 - Piece Essentials 1810 SS BBQ Tools and Steak Knife Set with Case
- Omaha Steaks Stocked Freezer Favorites
- Omaha Steaks Poultry Sampler
- Kansas City Freezer Filler
- $2,000 Cash Prize
- State and federal income tax withholding paid by the Kansas Lottery
- Prize is valued at approximately $7,951.
- Must be a Kansas Lottery PlayOn member to participate. It is FREE to join.
- Submitting an entry into the drawing constitutes authorization to identify publicly the name of the person whose entry is drawn.
- An email will be sent to the winner’s email address in their PlayOn profile with an electronic claim form attached, followed by the same documentation sent by U.S. mail.
- Winner must return completed claim form electronically, by U.S. mail, or hand-delivered to the Kansas Lottery claims center within 10 business days following the date of the winner announcement or the next eligible entry shall be declared the winner.
- Players may enter as often as they wish but may only win one prize in this promotion.
- Need not be present to win.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- The prize packages are subject to all “official rules” and restrictions for this drawing, all rules and regulations of the Kansas Lottery, state and federal law.
- State and federal withholding taxes will be paid by the Kansas Lottery in the following approximate amounts: $397.57 state and $1,908.38 federal.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter, win, or claim a prize.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash. Kansas Lottery retains the right to substitute an alternate prize of approximate equal value.
- Kansas Lottery is not responsible for electronic malfunction or player error.