News Release PDF
DATE: Friday, March 08, 2013
CONTACT: Karie Lowe (785) 296-5744
40 Players to Enjoy Race Weekend at Kansas Speedway with the
Forty Kansas Lottery players will each enjoy a V.I.P. Racing
Experience prize package at Kansas Speedway in April with the
Kansas Lottery! The 40 winners were announced today in the
Race Day at Kansas Speedway promotion, offered exclusively to
Kansas Lottery Players Club members.
To become eligible for the drawing, players who purchased $5 or
more of Hot Lotto on a single ticket from December 2, 2012, through
March 2, 2013, entered non-winning tickets online. There were
approximately 3,041 entries in the drawing.
The 40 winners are:
1. Mac McKee of Wichita
2. Jamie Wood of Shawnee
3. Debbie Besenyi of Topeka
4. James Meagher of Westwood
5. Ryan Brannan of Saint George
6. Jim Kruse of Hanover
7. Terry Busing of Shawnee
8. Mary Peters of Kansas City, Kan.
9. Chris Marshall of McLouth
10. Jim Richard of Emporia
11. Vernon Coleman II of Wichita
12. Andy White of Wichita
13. Teresa Burks of Wichita
14. David Regehr of Webb City, Mo.
15. Bryan Steinbrock of Salina
16. Tom Hughes of Shawnee
17. Susann Baker of Olathe
18. Cheryl Allen of Olathe
19. Tan Dinh Phan of Lenexa
20. Kelly Seifert of Larned
21. Wesley Voth of Wichita
22. Anthony Fleming of Kansas City, Kan.
23. Mary Tammen of Hays
24. John Wilk of Leavenworth
25. Greg Martinez of Dodge City
26. Duane Sample of Mankato
27. Lloyd Clements of Wichita
28. Ronald Coleman of Great Bend
29. Joyce Thomas of Belton, Mo.
30. Ashley Micek of Overland Park
31. Ted Rusovick of Lenexa
32. Jay Wheeler of Maple Hill
33. Heather Harves of Kansas City, Kan.
34. David Sheller of Kansas City, Kan.
35. Derek Novotney of Tonganoxie
36. Angie Harding of Wichita
37. Gideon Esomonu of Topeka
38. Don Cardinal of Topeka
39. Shay Roberts of Wichita
40. Travis Schneweis of El Dorado
Each V.I.P. Racing Experience prize package consists of tickets
for two to the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series SFP 250 race
Saturday, April 20, and two tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
STP 400 race Sunday, April 21; one double occupancy hotel room for
Friday and Saturday nights; transportation between the hotel and
track; food and other amenities at the Kansas Lottery hospitality
chalet; $400 cash; and mandatory state and federal withholding
taxes. Each prize package is valued at approximately