Winning Entries Announced!
Players must produce the physical
original winning ticket to claim the prize. All entrants should
keep their tickets until all alternate drawings have been
conducted. Winners will be mailed a form with
instructions on how to claim.
Boothill Casino and Resort:
1. Glenn Naylor, Garnett
2. Clifton Luckett, Garden City
Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway:
1. Mary Bartholomew, Dodge City
2. Kim Griep, Salina
Kansas Star Casino:
1. Kelly Ennes, Ottawa
2. Darren Morris, Arkansas City
prize package includes:
- Three-day/two-night trip for two.
- One double occupancy hotel room and room taxes at a
- Casino prize pack, including free play (Winner will be required
to join the casino's players club and must be at least 21 years old
to redeem free play).
- Restaurant meal package.
- $2,000 cash.
- Mandatory state and federal income withholding taxes and other
applicable initial taxes and fees for this prize.
- All prizes must be redeemed within one year of drawing.
- Need not be present to win.
- An email will be sent to each winner for address verification
followed by a mailed claim form.
- The winners as a result of this drawing must claim their prize
within 30 days from the date the announcement of winners is made or
that winner will no longer be eligible for the prize. In such an
event, the person named on the next eligible entry drawn shall be
declared the winner.
- The Kansas Casinos drawing is subject to the official rules of
the Kansas Lottery. Other rules and restrictions apply.
NOTE: State law prohibits the sale of
lottery tickets to persons under the age of 18. State law prohibits
persons under the age of 21 years of age from participating in
casino activities. To receive free play, winners must sign up for
the selected casino's players club.