HOW TO PLAY 2BY2
2by2 is a daily game that offers 8 ways to win and a top prize of $22,000. Or play 2by2 Tuesday and purchase a 7-day ticket to double any prize won on Tuesday with a top prize of $44,000*.
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick (QP) ticket or fill out a play slip. Each
play slip has five boards. Each board costs $1. Each board contains two sets of
numbers from 1 through 26.
- To play a board, pick two numbers from the first set of 26 numbers in the Red play area and two numbers from the second set of 26 numbers in the
White play area. Place a heavy, vertical mark through the numbers you wish to play. Do not use red ink and do not erase.
- You may purchase the same boards for up to 28 consecutive draws on one single ticket when you check the appropriate number of draws in the multi-draw box.
- You may select
QP and have the computer randomly pick the numbers for you. Either mark the QP option on the play slip for up to five boards and your desired multi-draw option or ask the store clerk for a QP ticket for up to 10 boards and your desired multi-draw option.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled after issued. You are responsible for the selection of your numbers and options, not the retailer nor the Lottery.
Match at least one number and win! It's that easy and all prizes are paid in one lump sum.
* All Tuesday prizes will be doubled ONLY for a qualifying play. A qualifying Tuesday play requires a ticket purchase of 7 consecutive days or multiples of 7 consecutive days (14, 21, and 28).