HOW TO PLAY HOLIDAY MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE
Win up to $1 million in the Kansas Lottery's raffle with only 200,000 tickets available!
Your Holiday Millionaire Raffle ticket will have a unique number between and including
000001 and 200000. It's a simple game that's easy to play for a chance to win great prizes! No play slip
is needed. Just ask for a Holiday Millionaire Raffle ticket.
The Instant Cash feature is back. You could be one of tens of thousands of players who win a $20 instant cash prize when you purchase your raffle ticket. Look for this symbol on your ticket and listen for the music to play. All $20 Instant Win Cash Prizes can be redeemed immediately by any Kansas Lottery retailer. After claiming your $20 instant prize, you will receive a replacement ticket with your original raffle number.
The Kansas Lottery will sell only 200,000 $20 raffle tickets beginning Friday, September 9, 2016.
Final drawing on January 3, 2017 includes sixty-two (62) prizes as follows: fifty (50) $100, five (5) $1,000, five (5) $5,000, one (1) $25,000 and one (1) grand prize winner of $1,000,000.
Early Bird Drawings:
- This year the first Early Bird drawing will be for $25,000. There will be one $10,000 winner in each of the next nine Early Bird drawings. The final Early Bird drawing will be for $25,000. The Early Bird drawings will be October 9, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30, November 3, 6, 10, 13, and 27, 2016.
- If you buy a ticket before an Early Bird drawing, your ticket will be
eligible for that drawing, all subsequent Early Bird drawings, the $1 million Grand Prize, and any other prizes in the final drawing January 3, 2017.
- It is possible for the same ticket to win in all eleven Early Bird
drawings, a $20 instant win and the $1 million Grand Prize drawing!
- Tickets sold after the final Early Bird drawing will only be
eligible for Raffle prizes drawn January 3, 2017.
- The deadline to purchase raffle tickets for the Early Bird drawings is 6:59 pm the night of each drawing.
How to Play:
- A Unique 6-digit raffle number will be printed on each ticket. Tickets will be
printed in numeric order throughout the state. When the last raffle number is
issued, sales will end and no additional tickets will be available for purchase.
- Tickets will be "Quick Pick" only. Players cannot pick their own raffle
- Tickets cannot be canceled. Multi-draw wagers are not available. Each unique
raffle number is printed on a separate ticket.
- Players must match their numbers in exact order to those drawn by the Lottery to
- Players must produce their original Holiday Millionaire Raffle tickets to claim
their prizes. Keep your tickets until all prizes are claimed.
- All prizes must be claimed within 365 days of each drawing.
- Holiday Millionaire Raffle winning numbers will be posted January 3, 2017.
- The Grand Prize winning raffle number for the drawing will be announced live on the
stations listed below at approximately noon January 3, 2017.
- All winning numbers will be available on the Holiday Millionaire winning numbers
- $1,000,000, $25,000, $10,000, $5,000, and $1,000 prize winners must claim at Kansas
- If the Holiday Millionaire Raffle tickets sell out before the scheduled end
date, the winning number announcement will still be held January 3, 2017.
"When they're gone, they're gone!"
Check www.kslottery.com for updates on the Holiday Millionaire Raffle ticket countdown.