HOW TO PLAY HOLIDAY MILLIONAIRE RAFFLE
Win up to $1 million in the Kansas Lottery’s raffle with just 150,000 tickets available!
Your Holiday Millionaire Raffle ticket will have a unique number between and including 000001 and 150000. It’s a simple game that's easy to play for a chance to win great prizes! No playslip is needed. Just ask for a Holiday Millionaire Raffle ticket. The Kansas Lottery will sell only 150,000 $20 raffle tickets beginning
Monday, October 1, 2012. So, what are you waiting for? Get yours today!
Early Bird Drawings:
- Two $10,000 winners in each Early Bird drawing. The Early Bird drawings will be
on October 14, 21 and 28 and November 4 and 11, 2012 and take place at approximately 9:15
p.m. The winning Early Bird numbers will be posted on the homepage of
kslottery.com at approximately 10:00 p.m.
- If you buy a ticket before an Early Bird drawing, your ticket will be eligible for that drawing, all subsequent Early Bird drawings, and the $1 million Grand Prize or other prizes on December 31, 2012.
- It is possible for the same ticket to win in all five Early Bird drawings and the $1 million Grand Prize drawing.
- Tickets sold after the final Early Bird drawing will only be eligible for the Raffle prizes drawn on December 31, 2012.
- It is possible for a person to win more than one prize if that person has multiple tickets.
How to Play:
- A Unique 6-digit raffle number will be printed on each ticket. Tickets will be
printed in numeric order throughout the state as they are sold. Individual
requested raffle numbers are not available. When the last raffle number is
issued, sales will end and no additional tickets will be available for purchase.
Ticket sales will end on December 30 2012 if not all raffle tickets are
purchased by that date.
- Tickets will be “Quick Pick” only – players cannot pick their own raffle numbers.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled. Multi-draw wagers are not available. Each unique raffle number is printed on a separate ticket.
- Players must match their numbers in exact order to those drawn by the Lottery to win.
- Players must produce their original Holiday Millionaire Raffle ticket to claim their prize.
- All prizes must be claimed within 365 days of each drawing.
- Holiday Millionaire Raffle winners will be announced December 31, 2012.
- The Grand Prize winning raffle number for the drawing will be announced on the
stations listed below at approximately noon December 31, 2012.
- All winning numbers will be available on the 2012 Holiday Millionaire Raffle
winning numbers page.
- $1,000,000, $10,000, $5,000 and $1,000 prize winners must claim at Kansas Lottery
- If the Holiday Millionaire Raffle tickets sell out before the scheduled end date, the
winning number announcement will still be held December 31, 2012.
"When they're gone, they're gone!"