HOW TO PLAY POWERBALL
Powerball jackpots start at $40 million. There are 9 ways to win and if you match the first 5 numbers with Power Play, you are guaranteed a $2 million cash prize!
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick (QP) ticket or fill out a play slip. Each
play slip has five boards. Each board costs $2. Each board contains two sets of
numbers: one set from 1 through 59 and the second set from 1 through 35.
- To play a board, pick five numbers from the set of 59 numbers, and one number (the Powerball number) from the set of 35 numbers. Place a heavy, vertical mark through the numbers you wish to play. Do not use red ink and do not erase. If you make an error, mark the VOID box, and then make selections on another board.
- You may purchase the same boards for up to 15 consecutive draws on one single ticket when you check the appropriate number of draws in the multi-draw box.
- You may select QP and have the computer randomly pick the numbers for you. Either mark the QP option on the play slip for up to five boards and your desired multi-draw option or ask the store clerk for a QP ticket for up to 10 boards and your desired multi-draw option.
- To multiply any prize won (up to as much as $2 million), mark the Power Play box or tell the clerk you want the Power Play® option. This will add an additional cost of $1 for each board played.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled after issued. You are responsible for the selection of your numbers and options, not the retailer nor the Lottery.
*The jackpot prize is not included in the Power Play multiplier option.