HOW TO PLAY PICK 3
Pick 3 is a Kansas-only game with a top prize of $500. Play daily for a chance to win cash seven days a week.
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick(QP) ticket or fill out a play slip. Each play slip has five boards. Each board costs $1 or 50¢, depending upon the wager. Each board contains three columns of numbers 0 through 9.
- To play a board, select your type of play:
- Exact Order (Straight): For a $1 wager, if the three numbers drawn match your numbers in exact order, you win $500.
- Any Order (3-way box): For a $1 wager, if the three numbers drawn match your numbers in any order, you win $80. Win $160 for matching your three numbers in any order when two or three of the three numbers selected are IDENTICAL.
- Select your wager: either $1 or 50¢. On a 50¢ wager, the above prize amounts are reduced by half.
- Pick any three digits from 0 through 9. You can pick the same number once, twice or three times, or you can choose three different numbers.
- You may purchase the same boards for up to 28 consecutive draws on one single ticket when you check the appropriate number of draws in the multi-draw box.
- You may select
QP and have the computer randomly pick the numbers for you. Either mark the QP option on the play slip for up to five boards and your desired multi-draw option and wager amount or ask the store clerk for a QP ticket for up to 10 boards and your desired multi-draw option and wager amount.