HOW TO PLAY MEGA MILLIONS
(effective October 22, 2013)
Mega Millions jackpots start at $15 million. There are 9
ways to win and if you Megaply, you could win $5 million without even hitting
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick (QP) ticket
or fill out a play slip. Each play slip has five boards. Each board costs $1.
Each board contains two sets of numbers: one set from 1 through 75 and the
second set from 1 through 15.
- To play a board, pick five numbers from the set of 75 numbers, then pick one
number (the Megaball®) from the set of 15 numbers. Fill in the circles for the
numbers you wish to play. Do not use red ink and do not erase. If you make an
error, mark the VOID circle, and then make selections on another board.
- You may purchase the same boards for up to 15 consecutive draws on one single ticket when you check the appropriate number of draws in the multi-draw box.
- You may select
QP and have the computer randomly pick the numbers for you. Either mark the QP option on the play slip for up to five boards and your desired multi-draw option or ask the store clerk for a QP ticket for up to 10 boards and your desired multi-draw option.
- To multiply any prize won up to five times* (except the jackpot), mark the Megaplier™
circle or tell the clerk you want the Megaplier option. This will double the total cost of your wager on all boards played.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled after issued. You are responsible for the selection of your numbers and options, not the retailer or the Lottery.
*The jackpot prize is not included in the Megaplier multiplier option.