HOW TO PLAY MEGA MILLIONS
Mega Millions jackpots start at $12 million. There are 9
ways to win and if you Megaply, you could win $1 million without even hitting
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick (QP) ticket or fill out a play slip. Each
play slip has five boards. Each board costs $1. Each board contains two sets of
numbers: one set from 1 through 56 and the second set from 1 through 46.
- To play a board, pick five numbers from the set of 56 numbers, then pick one number (the Megaball®) from the set of 46 numbers. Place a heavy vertical mark through the numbers you wish to play. Do not use red ink and do not erase. If you make an error, mark the VOID box, and then make selections on another board.
- You may purchase the same boards for up to 15 consecutive draws on one single ticket when you check the appropriate number of draws in the multi-draw box.
- You may select
QP and have the computer randomly pick the numbers for you. Either mark the QP option on the play slip for up to five boards and your desired multi-draw option or ask the store clerk for a QP ticket for up to 10 boards and your desired multi-draw option.
- To multiply any prize won up to four times* (except the jackpot), mark the Megaplier™ box or tell the clerk you want the Megaplier option. This will double the total cost of your wager on all boards played.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled after issued. You are responsible for the selection of your numbers and options, not the retailer nor the Lottery.
*The jackpot prize is not included in the Megaplier multiplier option.