HOW TO PLAY KANSAS HOLD'EM
Kansas Hold'Em is virtual poker with a new hand dealt every 4 minutes and a top prize of $10,000! Are you in?
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick (QP) ticket or fill out a play slip to
select the amount of wager per draw and the number of draws you want to play.
The amount of your play per draw may be $2, $4, $6, $8 or $10. You may purchase
hands for 1 to 10 draws. You will receive one hand per draw. All plays for
Kansas Hold'Em are Quick Pick.
- Place your wager and receive a ticket that contains your two cards.
- Watch the Kansas Hold'Em/Keno monitor as the community cards and three virtual players' cards are dealt.
- Make your best five-card poker hand using the community cards and at least one of your cards.
- Beat or tie the virtual high hand and win!
- Tickets cannot be cancelled after issued. You are responsible for your draw options, not the retailer nor the Lottery.