HOW TO PLAY KENO
Keno excitement is every 4 minutes! Win even bigger prizes with Bull's-eye and progressive jackpots.
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick (QP) ticket with a maximum of one board or fill out a play slip and choose how many "spots" (numbers) you want to play per game. Choose from 1 to 10 spots.
- Choose how much you want to wager per game: $1, $2, $3, $4 or $5. Your wager will affect the prize amounts you win. Just multiply the game prize for a $1 play by the wagered amount to determine total prize won. The highest prize you can win is $300,000.
- You may choose to play the Bull's-eye option for a chance to win larger prizes. If you play Bull's-eye, your wager amount is doubled. Match any of your numbers chosen to the Bull's-eye and win the appropriate Keno and Bull's-eye prize.
- On the play slip pick your numbers from 1 through 80 by placing a heavy vertical mark through the numbers. The numbers you pick must be equal in number to the number of spots you have selected to play. Or mark
QP and the computer will randomly pick the numbers for you. Do not use red ink or erase a mark on a play slip.
- Select how many consecutive games you want to play. Choose from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 50, or 100 consecutive games.
- Present your completed play slip to your Lottery retailer who will give you your ticket.
- Players can now watch Keno drawings on the Kansas Lottery website. This new option gives players the opportunity to watch Keno drawings on the Internet whenever they choose, in addition to watching them on a Keno monitor at their favorite Kansas Lottery retailer location.
- Due to our Collect 'N Win promotion, tickets cannot be cancelled after issued. This non-cancellation rule will remain in effect until December 5, 2016. Please note, Lottery purchasers are responsible for the selection of their numbers and options, not the retailer or the Lottery.