HOW TO PLAY HOT LOTTO (as of May 12, 2013)
Hot Lotto jackpots start at $1 million, and now the state and federal income withholding taxes will be paid on the jackpot prize. There are 9 ways to win. With the Sizzler ™ option you will triple any prize won.*
- Ask the store clerk for a Quick Pick (QP) ticket or fill out a play slip. Each play slip has five boards. Each board costs $1. Each board contains two sets of numbers: one set from 1 through 47 and the second set from 1 through 19.
- To play a board, pick five numbers from the set of 47 numbers and one number (the Hot Ball) from the set of 19 numbers. Place a heavy, vertical mark through the numbers you wish to play. Do not use red ink and do not erase. If you make an error, mark the VOID box, and then make selections on another board.
- You may purchase the same boards for up to 15 consecutive draws on one single ticket when you check the appropriate number of draws in the
- You may select QP and have the computer randomly pick the numbers for you. Either mark the QP option on the play slip for up to five boards and your desired multi-draw option or ask the store clerk for a QP ticket for up to 10 boards and your desired multi-draw option.
- To triple any prize won*, mark the Sizzler™ box or tell the clerk you want the Sizzler™ option. This will double the total cost of your wager on all boards played.
- Tickets cannot be cancelled after issued. You are responsible for the selection of your numbers and options, not the retailer or the Lottery.
* The jackpot prize is not included in the multiplier option.